- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 x packet Chilli Spice Mix
- 1 x pack of 6 Soft Tortilla Wraps
- 1 x jar Salsa
- 500g lean minced beef
- 150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x onion, chopped
- 1 x green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
- Fry off the onion, minced beef and pepper in a large saucepan and dry fry until the mince has browned.
- Add the Spice Mix and the chopped tomatoes.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, until reduced and thickened.
- Add the kidney beans.
- Put 2 Soft Tortilla Wraps in a large ovenproof dish, so they cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add a third of the meat mixture over the top, then add some of the cheese. Top with 2 Tortilla Wraps, a third more of the mince mixture and cheese. Finish with the remaining tortillas and mince.
- Spoon over Salsa, then sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
NotesA family fave - this has become a regular for a fussy child who doesn't like pasta!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More