- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 x packet Chilli Spice Mix
- 1 x pack of 6 Soft Tortilla Wraps
- 1 x jar Salsa
- 500g lean minced beef
- 150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 x can chopped tomatoes
- 1 x can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x onion, chopped
- 1 x green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan assisted ovens), gas mark 4.
- Fry off the onion, minced beef and pepper in a large saucepan and dry fry until the mince has browned.
- Add the Spice Mix and the chopped tomatoes.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes stirring occasionally, until reduced and thickened.
- Add the kidney beans.
- Put 2 Soft Tortilla Wraps in a large ovenproof dish, so they cover the bottom of the dish.
- Add a third of the meat mixture over the top, then add some of the cheese. Top with 2 Tortilla Wraps, a third more of the mince mixture and cheese. Finish with the remaining tortillas and mince.
- Spoon over Salsa, then sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
NotesA family fave - this has become a regular for a fussy child who doesn't like pasta!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More