- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package - Italian Sausage
- 1 Garlic, minced
- 1 can tomatoes (14.5 ounces)
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans tomato paste (6 ounces each)
- 10 ounces Lasagna Noodles (10 to 12 noodles)
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 16 ounces Mozzarella Cheese-shredded
- 1/4 lb. Prosciutto *optional
- Brown Italian sausage slowly; drain off excess fat.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt and tomato paste.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. (Add a little water if too thick)
- Cook Lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Place a layer of noodles in bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or lasagna pan.
- Cover noodles with a layer of Mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon Â½ of ricotta mixture over Mozzarella.
- Spoon Â½ meat sauce over the cheese.
- Layer 2:
- Noodles, Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Meat Sauce
- Layer 3:
- Noodles, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Meat Sauce
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in a 375 degree oven. Cool a few minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More