- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 can Condensed Creamy Chicken Verde Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 corn tortillas, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cube chicken. In a pan at medium high heat, saute until cooked through. Set heat to lowest setting and mix in water, soup, and tortillas. Pour chicken mixture in 2-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Top with cheese and bake 350 degrees for 25 min.
NotesFrom Sushi & Chocolate
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More