- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayo, and bacon pieces together in a 9-inch pie plate or ovenproof 3-cup serving dish until well blended.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes.
- Top with toasted nuts.
- Serve warm with crackers, bread slices, or veggies.
NotesAdapted from: Kraft Foods
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More