- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayo, and bacon pieces together in a 9-inch pie plate or ovenproof 3-cup serving dish until well blended.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes.
- Top with toasted nuts.
- Serve warm with crackers, bread slices, or veggies.
NotesAdapted from: Kraft Foods
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More