- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix shredded cheddar cheese, cream cheese, mayo, and bacon pieces together in a 9-inch pie plate or ovenproof 3-cup serving dish until well blended.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes.
- Top with toasted nuts.
- Serve warm with crackers, bread slices, or veggies.
NotesAdapted from: Kraft Foods
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More