- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 24- or 26-ounce jar pasta sauce
- 2 18-20-ounce refrigerated large cheese ravioli
- 1 10-ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess water squeezed dry
- 1 8-ounce bag shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Cover with a single layer of ravioli. Top with half the spinach, half the mozzarella, and a third of the sauce.
- Repeat with another layer of ravioli and the remaining spinach, mozzarella, and half the remaining sauce. Top with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce (not all the ravioli may be needed).
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake until bubbly, 5 to 10 minutes more.
NotesI found the recipe on RealSimple.com. It's really good and easy to make.
I used Jamie Oliver's quickest tomato sauce instead of store-bought.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More