- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 lb beef, skirt steak or flank steak - cut in strips
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in strips
- 12 shrimp 16/20
- 2 packets Goya Sazón
- ½ lb rice
- 1 cup onion, cut in strips
- 1 cup green peppers, cut in strips
- 1 bunch green onion
- Season the beef, chicken, and shrimp with Goya Sazón and oil. Season the onion, green pepper, and green onion with Goya Sazón and oil.
- Cook the rice.
- Oil and cook meat on a charcoal grill.
- Cook the onion and peppers on grill.
- Grill the green onion whole.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve all ingredients over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More