- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 60
- 1 lb beef, skirt steak or flank steak - cut in strips
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in strips
- 12 shrimp 16/20
- 2 packets Goya Sazón
- ½ lb rice
- 1 cup onion, cut in strips
- 1 cup green peppers, cut in strips
- 1 bunch green onion
- Season the beef, chicken, and shrimp with Goya Sazón and oil. Season the onion, green pepper, and green onion with Goya Sazón and oil.
- Cook the rice.
- Oil and cook meat on a charcoal grill.
- Cook the onion and peppers on grill.
- Grill the green onion whole.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve all ingredients over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More