- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- Pork Steaks or any type of Pork you like.
- Canned diced Tomatoes (16 oz can)
- Green Chilies or jalapenos (this depends on how hot you like your chili)
- Onion Salt (2 to 3 tsp)
- Garlic or Garlic Salt 2 to 3 tsp or 2 cloves
- Flour (2/3 cup)
- Oil 1/8-1/4 cup
- Water at least 2 cups
- Dice Pork in small pieces, separate out the bones and the fat.
- Boil the diced pork.
- Fry the bones and the fat until crispy.
- Once the pork is fried put in enough flour to brown to make a gravy.
- In a bowl combine diced tomatoes, green chilies or jalapenos, onion salt and garlic.
- Drain pork once boiled.
- After browning the flour put in water 2 cups should be enough.
- Combine tomato mixture.
- If the sauce is too thick add in more water.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and it is finished.
NotesThis is a recipe that I gotten from different family members but I have made it my own recipe.
Submitted by: "Laura Lopez"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More