- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pd Pork Tenderloin (cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 /2 cup Concord grape juice
- 2 table spoons halved maraschino cherries
- 1/3 cup coarse chopped green bell pepper
- 1 8 oz can crushed pineapple
- Combine flour salt pepper and garlic powder in bowl- coat pork cubes.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in pan med-high heat. Add minced garlic and pork. Allow to cook to a golden brown.
- Add left over flour on top of cooking pork. Then add chicken broth soy sauce and grape juice stir and sauce will start to boil and thicken reduce heat to low and pour can of pineapple over the whole mixture. Stir and cover allow simmering 10 minutes stirring occasionally. If sauce appears to be too thick, add more grape juice a table spoon at a time till desired consistency. Add bell pepper and maraschino cherries. Simmer covered 5-10 more minutes until peppers are tender. Serve over rice.
NotesI seriously just came up with this recipe tonight because it was all I had in my pantry/fridge. It tasted so wonderful and looked so pretty that I photo'd it and really quick jotted it down and posted it here. Hope you enjoy it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
A Falcon Feast
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More