- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Oreo cookies (1 package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- Crush all but 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in a food processor and place in a medium bowl (This can also be done in a resealable bag with a rolling pin)
- Add the cream cheese and mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into balls, about 1" in diameter.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a wax paper covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use)
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More