- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Oreo cookies (1 package)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages semisweet baking chocolate, melted
- Crush all but 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in a food processor and place in a medium bowl (This can also be done in a resealable bag with a rolling pin)
- Add the cream cheese and mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into balls, about 1" in diameter.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate and place them on a wax paper covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use)
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Camp Nubar Baking Class
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More