- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 lbs. cut up chicken pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter - at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 cup crushed pork rinds
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season liberally with salt, and broil 6 to 8
- inches from heat for 5 to 7 min per side, until skin is browned. Remove from
- the oven and reduce the heat to 350º.
- Blend butter with mustard, vinegar and paprika.
- Arrange chicken, skin side up, in a large baking dish. Brush with the butter
- mixture. Sprinkle the pork rinds over the top. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until
- topping is browned and crisp
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More