- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c Pastry Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Tbsp Lavender Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 1/3 c Cream or Milk
- 1 Tbsp Lavender Buds
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and Lavender Sugar.
- With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Meanwhile, bring the cream and Culinary Lavender just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and allow Lavender flavor to infuse for 20 minutes.
- Then strain out lavender flowers and discard them.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs and Lavender cream until well blended.
- Stir cream mixture into dry ingredients until they are moistened.
- Divide the dough into two 8-inch rounds on a greased baking sheet.
- Cut the dough with a sharp knife into 8 wedges. Brush the top with milk and sprinkle with sugar. Bake at 400 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until the scones are a golden brown.
- Over baking will result in dry scones.
- Oven temperatures DO vary so remember to check your scones at least five minutes before your baking time is up.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More