- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Lavender Flowers
- 1 Cup Honey
- Combine the honey and lavender in a double boiler over low heat, for 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
- After 30 minutes, immediately strain honey mixture into a storage container.
- Use a spoon or spatula to press out as much honey from the flowers as possible.
- Allow the honey to cool.
- Store as you would any other honey.
- Yields about 3/4 Cup of lavender honey (due to moisture evaporation and absorption by the flowers).
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More