- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Lavender Flowers
- 1 Cup Honey
- Combine the honey and lavender in a double boiler over low heat, for 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
- After 30 minutes, immediately strain honey mixture into a storage container.
- Use a spoon or spatula to press out as much honey from the flowers as possible.
- Allow the honey to cool.
- Store as you would any other honey.
- Yields about 3/4 Cup of lavender honey (due to moisture evaporation and absorption by the flowers).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
culinary karmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More