- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Tbsp. Dried Lavender Flowers
- 1 Cup Honey
- Combine the honey and lavender in a double boiler over low heat, for 30 minutes. Stir frequently.
- After 30 minutes, immediately strain honey mixture into a storage container.
- Use a spoon or spatula to press out as much honey from the flowers as possible.
- Allow the honey to cool.
- Store as you would any other honey.
- Yields about 3/4 Cup of lavender honey (due to moisture evaporation and absorption by the flowers).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More