- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 1 Cups sugar
- 1 TB Lavender Flowers
- 2 Cup AP flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl cream butter and sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and lavender flowers.
- Add lavender mixture to butter mixture and mix well.
- Add egg and mix vigorously.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop small mounds (about 2 tsp in size) onto a baking sheet lined with Reynolds Parchment; about 2.5 - 3 inches apart (They spread and then puff).
- Bake 15 - 20 minutes until just golden brown around the edges
NotesI love using what could be considered 'unconventional' ingredients. Reynolds Parchment is a must for this recipe. The cookie on the right was baked on a raw cookie sheet, the cookie on the left was baked on Reynolds parchment paper...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More