- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups caramel sundae topping
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Melt butter and add to graham cracker crumbs, form crust in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Layer remaining dry ingredients in pan and top with caramel topping and sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until coconut is browned.
- Let cool and cut into bars.