- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. miracle whip
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. finely shredded lettuce
- 8 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine the cream cheese, miracle whip and parmesan cheese.
- Mix well and spread onto a serving plate.
- Top with the lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, green onions and cheddar cheese.
- Chill to ready to serve.
- Serve with bread sticks or toasted bread.
NotesOk I thought I'd post a few Appetizer recipes since the Super Bowl is getting close.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More