- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tub sour cream
- 1/2 envelope Old El Paso Taco Mix
- Salsa sauce
- Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Allow cream cheese to soften to room temperature.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and taco mix. Spread mixture into 8 x 12 dish.
- Next, place layer of salsa sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Shred final layer of cheddar cheese.
- Serve with crackers, chips or veggies.
- Tip: Can be made in advance and refrigerated.
Notesthis is from Monica Brown.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Fit With Good Food!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More