LAYERED CHEESE AND SALSA DIP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tub sour cream
- 1/2 envelope Old El Paso Taco Mix
- Salsa sauce
- Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Allow cream cheese to soften to room temperature.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and taco mix. Spread mixture into 8 x 12 dish.
- Next, place layer of salsa sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Shred final layer of cheddar cheese.
- Serve with crackers, chips or veggies.
- Tip: Can be made in advance and refrigerated.
Notesthis is from Monica Brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More