- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling- I used vanilla, which was a suggestion in the recipe
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Caramel Topping
- CHOP 4 of the wafers; set aside.
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Arrange 12 of the remaining wafers in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon one third of the pudding mixture over wafers in pan; top with 12 of the remaining wafers and 2 Tbsp. of the caramel topping.
- Repeat layers of pudding mixture, wafers and caramel topping.
- Cover with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped wafers; press wafers gently into pudding mixture.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm.
- Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles; remove foil.
- Place dessert on serving plate.
- Let stand 15 min. to soften slightly before cutting into 12 slices to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
NotesI made this to take to a Bunco group of people I dind't know. I thought this might make a good impression. The group ended up being canceled. However, I took it to work and people loved it. The recipe is orginally from Kraft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More