- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling- I used vanilla, which was a suggestion in the recipe
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Caramel Topping
- CHOP 4 of the wafers; set aside.
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Arrange 12 of the remaining wafers in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; set aside.
- POUR milk into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Spoon one third of the pudding mixture over wafers in pan; top with 12 of the remaining wafers and 2 Tbsp. of the caramel topping.
- Repeat layers of pudding mixture, wafers and caramel topping.
- Cover with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped wafers; press wafers gently into pudding mixture.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm.
- Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles; remove foil.
- Place dessert on serving plate.
- Let stand 15 min. to soften slightly before cutting into 12 slices to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
NotesI made this to take to a Bunco group of people I dind't know. I thought this might make a good impression. The group ended up being canceled. However, I took it to work and people loved it. The recipe is orginally from Kraft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More