- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, dressing and seasoning mix; mix well.
- ARRANGE 3 of the tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil.
- BAKE, covered, 30 min. Remove foil. Bake an additional 10 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More