- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 400ºF. Brown meat with onions in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add salsa, beans, dressing and seasoning mix; mix well.
- ARRANGE 3 of the tortillas in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of half each of the meat mixture, sour cream and cheese. Repeat all layers. Cover with foil.
- BAKE, covered, 30 min. Remove foil. Bake an additional 10 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More