- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 head of lettuce
- 2 cup celery, chopped
- 10 eggs, hard-boiled and sliced
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen peas,uncooked
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion,diced
- 12 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups miracle whip
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup cheddar cheese,shredded
- I serve sliced tomatoe on the side...So the salad doesn't get watered down with the juice.
- You can add more bacon and eggs and serve as a luncheon main dish.
- Tear crispy lettuce into small bite-sized pieces and place in a very large glass dish.
- Layer rest of ingredients in order given above.
- Add the sugar to the Miracle Whip and spread on serving just as serving.
- Garnish with cheese.
NotesA good salad for a summer cook out or just for supper all by its self.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More