- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1-1/4 cups salsa
- 1 can corn, drained
- 3 tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of shredded cheese, any kind
- Heat over to 375.
- Brown meat with onions and peppers until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute.
- Add salsa and corn; mix well. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread 1 cup of meat mixture onto bottom of 8 or 9 inch baking dish; top with layers of 1 tortilla, 1/2 cup of meat mixture, sour cream and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Cover with 1 tortilla, 1 cup of meat sauce and remaining cheese; top with remaining tortilla and meat sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes or until casserole is heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese; bake uncovered 5 mintues to melt cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More