- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI'm sure everybody and their cat has a recipe for Mexican dip, but this one is a family favorite and I take it everywhere I'm invited. It's always a hit.
- 1 can jalapeño bean dip
- 1 large (or 2 small) avocados
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 oz. jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Spread dip evenly on serving dish.
- Mash avocado and lemon juice and spread over bean dip.
- Mix mayo, sour cream, and seasoning mix together and spread on top of avocado.
- Spread cheeses.
- Top with green onion and tomato.
- Chill and serve with tortilla chips.