- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can jalapeño bean dip
- 1 large (or 2 small) avocados
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 4 oz. jack cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2-3 green onions, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- Spread dip evenly on serving dish.
- Mash avocado and lemon juice and spread over bean dip.
- Mix mayo, sour cream, and seasoning mix together and spread on top of avocado.
- Spread cheeses.
- Top with green onion and tomato.
- Chill and serve with tortilla chips.
NotesI'm sure everybody and their cat has a recipe for Mexican dip, but this one is a family favorite and I take it everywhere I'm invited. It's always a hit.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Special SmoothiesSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More