LAYERED PARTY SANDWICH SUB
- 1 (1-pound) round loaf Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced Co-Jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Cut bread in half crosswise; carefully hollow out top and bottom leaving a 3/4-inch shell. Spread honey mustard on both halves.
On the bottom half, layer ingredients starting with turkey, then salami, mozzarella cheese, onion, ham and Co-Jack cheese.
Replace top half of sandwich. Wrap in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
To serve, remove top half of sandwich and layer with tomatoes and lettuce. Replace top and cut into wedges.