- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-pound) round loaf Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 1/4 pound sliced mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices red onion, separated into rings
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound sliced Co-Jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut bread in half crosswise; carefully hollow out top and bottom leaving a 3/4-inch shell. Spread honey mustard on both halves.
- On the bottom half, layer ingredients starting with turkey, then salami, mozzarella cheese, onion, ham and Co-Jack cheese.
- Replace top half of sandwich. Wrap in aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, remove top half of sandwich and layer with tomatoes and lettuce. Replace top and cut into wedges.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More