- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tubs (250g) garlic and chive cream cheese
- 1 package each deli roast beef, pastrami, and turkey breast
- 9 slices each swiss cheese and cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 sweet onion
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- loaf pumpernickel bread
- Cut slice off top of loaf and remove inside (freeze insides to make breadcrumbs later).
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese all over the inside and the top of the bread.
- Make sure no bread is showing as this is what keeps the sandwich from becoming soggy.
- Begin to layer ingredients. Start with cheese layer (swiss then cheddar), coming up the sides slightly.
- Add a layer of each type of meat.
- Add a layer of tomatoes and sliced onion. After each addition of tomato and onion, drizzle with oil, vinegar and add salt and pepper.
NotesYummy sandwiches. Great for pitch-in. This recipe is from janetishungry.blogspot.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More