- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tubs (250g) garlic and chive cream cheese
- 1 package each deli roast beef, pastrami, and turkey breast
- 9 slices each swiss cheese and cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 sweet onion
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- loaf pumpernickel bread
- Cut slice off top of loaf and remove inside (freeze insides to make breadcrumbs later).
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese all over the inside and the top of the bread.
- Make sure no bread is showing as this is what keeps the sandwich from becoming soggy.
- Begin to layer ingredients. Start with cheese layer (swiss then cheddar), coming up the sides slightly.
- Add a layer of each type of meat.
- Add a layer of tomatoes and sliced onion. After each addition of tomato and onion, drizzle with oil, vinegar and add salt and pepper.
NotesYummy sandwiches. Great for pitch-in. This recipe is from janetishungry.blogspot.com
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More