- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9-12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (15 ounces) Hostess Twinkies (10 Twinkies)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup milk
- Additional pumpkin pie spice
- Slice Twinkies in half lengthwise and place cream-side up, in single layer in 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Using a mixer, blend together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1/2 of whipped topping until smooth. Spread evenly over Twinkies.
- Combine pudding mix, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and milk. Whisk until well blended and layer over cream cheese mixture. Carefully spread remaining whipped topping over pumpkin. Lightly sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerate several hours or until set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Babette's Test Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More