- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans jalapeno-flavored bean dip (10 1/2-oz. each)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans chopped green chilies (4 oz. each)
- 4 med. avocados
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 2 sliced green onions
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 6 oz. can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- tortilla chips
- On a 15x10-inch or larger shallow serving platter, thinly spread bean dip.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix; spread over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with chillies.
- Peel, pit and mash avocados; combine with lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Spread over chilies.
- Sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomatoes and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis was a very popular dip to bring to potlucks and office parties.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More