- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans jalapeno-flavored bean dip (10 1/2-oz. each)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans chopped green chilies (4 oz. each)
- 4 med. avocados
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 2 sliced green onions
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 6 oz. can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- tortilla chips
- On a 15x10-inch or larger shallow serving platter, thinly spread bean dip.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix; spread over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with chillies.
- Peel, pit and mash avocados; combine with lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Spread over chilies.
- Sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomatoes and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis was a very popular dip to bring to potlucks and office parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Cooking with SabraSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More