- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans jalapeno-flavored bean dip (10 1/2-oz. each)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans chopped green chilies (4 oz. each)
- 4 med. avocados
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 2 sliced green onions
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 6 oz. can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- tortilla chips
- On a 15x10-inch or larger shallow serving platter, thinly spread bean dip.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix; spread over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with chillies.
- Peel, pit and mash avocados; combine with lime juice, salt and garlic powder. Spread over chilies.
- Sprinkle with cheese, onion, tomatoes and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
NotesThis was a very popular dip to bring to potlucks and office parties.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Vegan Eats!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More