- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup sliced red onions (about 1 small)
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed (one 10-oz. pkg.)
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup Three Cheese Crumbles
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes (about 2 small)
- LAYER lettuce, onions, peas and ham in large straight-sided serving bowl.
- MIX mayo, Parmesan cheese and sugar. Spread over salad to seal; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- TOP with cheese crumbles and tomatoes just before serving; toss gently.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Breads and Pastry 101
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More