- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 3/4 cup sliced red onions (about 1 small)
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed (one 10-oz. pkg.)
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Smoked Ham, chopped
- 3/4 cup Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup Three Cheese Crumbles
- 2/3 cup chopped tomatoes (about 2 small)
- LAYER lettuce, onions, peas and ham in large straight-sided serving bowl.
- MIX mayo, Parmesan cheese and sugar. Spread over salad to seal; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- TOP with cheese crumbles and tomatoes just before serving; toss gently.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Adventures in CookingSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More