- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (9oz.) can bean dip
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 table spoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, slices
- Extra sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread bean dip over bottom of 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix, and garlic mix well.
- Spread mixture over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over top.
- Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
NotesThis dip is very easy and a crowd pleaser!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More