- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 (9oz.) can bean dip
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 table spoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives, slices
- Extra sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread bean dip over bottom of 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix, and garlic mix well.
- Spread mixture over bean dip.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle tomato, onions, olives and cilantro over top.
- Garnish with additional sour cream, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
NotesThis dip is very easy and a crowd pleaser!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More