- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers
- MIX cream cheese and garlic until well blended.
- SPREAD onto bottom of shallow serving bowl or 9-inch pie plate or onto serving plate; top with tomatoes, onions and Cheddar cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE as a dip with the crackers.
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More