- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Baked Snack Crackers
- MIX cream cheese and garlic until well blended.
- SPREAD onto bottom of shallow serving bowl or 9-inch pie plate or onto serving plate; top with tomatoes, onions and Cheddar cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- SERVE as a dip with the crackers.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
My Family Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More