- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds ground chuck
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 chipotle chile canned in adobo
- 1 cup salsa, hot
- 3 cans chili beans in zesty sauce (ranch style with sliced jalapeños)
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno, sliced
- Zaz’s Chili Powder blend to taste
- Brown hamburger with 1 tablespoon Chili Powder, add diced onions and cook until translucent. Add minced (or smashed) garlic toward end of browning. Drain well.
- Add canned chiles with liquid, adobo sauce and minced jalapeno. Add more or less to your test. Start small and add.
- Stir in salsa of your choice. The hotter the better. Oh, and add another tablespoon of Chili Powder to taste.
- Stir in chili beans. I like the brand Ranch Style and their sliced jalapeno variety. Otherwise, add sliced pickled jalapenos to taste.
- Let cook till hot and bubbly. Serve with shredded cheese and sour cream.
NotesYou can certainly roast your own peppers and make your own salsa blend, cook your own beans, etc. Or you can do it all the easy way
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More