- Cooking Time: 85
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1-½ lb . Rd. (Cut 1/2 X 2") cubes
- 1 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of mushroom
- 1 cream of celery soup .
- 1 packet 2.6 oz .dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Brown steak in olive oil,
- Mix Steak can soup, dry soup mix
- add water in heavy pot. Bake
- covered @ 275 degs.3-1/2 to 4 hrs.
- Stir occasionally & add water when needed.
- When done stir in sour cream.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More