- Cooking Time: 85
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1-½ lb . Rd. (Cut 1/2 X 2") cubes
- 1 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of mushroom
- 1 cream of celery soup .
- 1 packet 2.6 oz .dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Brown steak in olive oil,
- Mix Steak can soup, dry soup mix
- add water in heavy pot. Bake
- covered @ 275 degs.3-1/2 to 4 hrs.
- Stir occasionally & add water when needed.
- When done stir in sour cream.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More