- Cooking Time: 85
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1-½ lb . Rd. (Cut 1/2 X 2") cubes
- 1 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of mushroom
- 1 cream of celery soup .
- 1 packet 2.6 oz .dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Brown steak in olive oil,
- Mix Steak can soup, dry soup mix
- add water in heavy pot. Bake
- covered @ 275 degs.3-1/2 to 4 hrs.
- Stir occasionally & add water when needed.
- When done stir in sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More