- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Whole Wheat Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
- 1 (12 oz.) Bag Morningstar Veggie Crumbles
- 4 Cups Hunt's Four Cheese Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 (15 oz.) Container Lowfat Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Egg Substitute
- 9 Slices Kraft 2% Swiss Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine the crumbles, sauce and water. In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and egg substitute. Spray a 9X13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1 Cup of sauce in the bottom of pan. Arrange 4 noodles over the sauce. Spread another cup of sauce, then 1/3 of the ricotta mixture. Add another cup of sauce, and repeat the whole process until you end with a layer of sauce. Cover and bake 70 minutes. Uncover and place cheese slices on top, then bake for another 15 minutes uncovered. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Per Serving: 210 Calories; 7g Fat (29.6% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 15g
- Carbohydrate; 4g Dietary Fiber; 29mg Cholesterol; 1230mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1
- Lean Meat.