- Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Cheesecake topping-
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small pan on the stove top melt butter and dark chocolate sitting until smooth. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Step 2: In a large bowl mix together sugar, eggs, vanilla extract. Pour butter/chocolate mixture into sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in flour and cocoa. Mix until well combined. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish and pour mixture into the dish.
- tep 3: To prepare cheesecake topping – soften cream cheese in the microwave if necessary. In a bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth. Slowly spoon cheesecake mixture over the chocolate mixture in the baking dish and gentle swirl with a butter knife.
- Step 4: Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the brownies are set. Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More