- Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter
- 2 ounces dark chocolate (chopped)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Cheesecake topping-
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small pan on the stove top melt butter and dark chocolate sitting until smooth. Remove from heat and allow it to cool.
- Step 2: In a large bowl mix together sugar, eggs, vanilla extract. Pour butter/chocolate mixture into sugar mixture and mix well. Stir in flour and cocoa. Mix until well combined. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish and pour mixture into the dish.
- tep 3: To prepare cheesecake topping – soften cream cheese in the microwave if necessary. In a bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth. Slowly spoon cheesecake mixture over the chocolate mixture in the baking dish and gentle swirl with a butter knife.
- Step 4: Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the brownies are set. Remove from oven and allow brownies to cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce