- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg red jello—partly set
- 2 C (scant) ground or chopped raw cranberries
- 2 C (scant) apples, ground or chopped
- 2 C (scant) sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1/2 medium orange
- Prepare jello and allow to partially set.
- Mix remaining ingredients into jello mixture.
- Chill until fully set.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Official "Burnt" Movie Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Jack O Lantern Cupcake
Silky Chocolate Kefir Tarts
creamed carrotsSee More