- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg red jello—partly set
- 2 C (scant) ground or chopped raw cranberries
- 2 C (scant) apples, ground or chopped
- 2 C (scant) sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1/2 medium orange
- Prepare jello and allow to partially set.
- Mix remaining ingredients into jello mixture.
- Chill until fully set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More