- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg red jello—partly set
- 2 C (scant) ground or chopped raw cranberries
- 2 C (scant) apples, ground or chopped
- 2 C (scant) sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1/2 medium orange
- Prepare jello and allow to partially set.
- Mix remaining ingredients into jello mixture.
- Chill until fully set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More