- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg red jello—partly set
- 2 C (scant) ground or chopped raw cranberries
- 2 C (scant) apples, ground or chopped
- 2 C (scant) sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1/2 medium orange
- Prepare jello and allow to partially set.
- Mix remaining ingredients into jello mixture.
- Chill until fully set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More