- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg red jello—partly set
- 2 C (scant) ground or chopped raw cranberries
- 2 C (scant) apples, ground or chopped
- 2 C (scant) sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1/2 medium orange
- Prepare jello and allow to partially set.
- Mix remaining ingredients into jello mixture.
- Chill until fully set.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More