- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- eft-over chili
- taco seasoning (to taste)
- prepared pasta (elbow or rigatoni)
- mozzarella cheese
- crumbled cornbread (also left over)
- Combine first four ingredients in a big bowl and then place into a baking pan (I used my lasagne pan). Top with extra mozzarella cheese and then with crumbled cornbread.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes (or until it's heated through)
NotesI love chili this time of year and I make a lot; even though there is just the two of us, so naturally I have a lot left over. I didn't want to freeze it and thought about making up something new (for us) with it. This is so comforting on a cold day.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More