- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- eft-over chili
- taco seasoning (to taste)
- prepared pasta (elbow or rigatoni)
- mozzarella cheese
- crumbled cornbread (also left over)
- Combine first four ingredients in a big bowl and then place into a baking pan (I used my lasagne pan). Top with extra mozzarella cheese and then with crumbled cornbread.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes (or until it's heated through)
NotesI love chili this time of year and I make a lot; even though there is just the two of us, so naturally I have a lot left over. I didn't want to freeze it and thought about making up something new (for us) with it. This is so comforting on a cold day.
Simple Recipes that Work
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More