- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 750ml bottle of Vodka
- 1 bag of Jolly Ranchers (all the same flavor)
- Grab a bottle of Vodka and pour out a few ounces into a glass. You'll need to do this to make room for the candy.... don't let that vodka go to waste. Make a drink with the extra.
- Drop 2 dozen Jolly Ranchers into the bottle of Vodka. Close the top and lay the bottle on it's side. You'll need to turn the bottle every few hours until the candies are dissolved.
- You'll notice the bottle is very bright in color and will have an intense flavor (depending on which flavor you used). Serve with your favorite soda.
- Photo courtesy of greygoose.com
NotesWhen you send your kids out this Halloween... ask them to bring home some Jolly Ranchers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking for a CureSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More