- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups chopped roast beef
- 2 cups gravy, thinned with water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can creamed corn
- 6 potatoes, mashed
- 2 tbsp. butter
- With 1 tsp salt, cook potatoes till tender.
- 2. Cream with milk and butter.
- 3. Mix meat and gravy together, pour into casserole.
- 4. Cover with creamed corn.
- 5. Then cover with well-mashed potatoes and creamed potatoes
- 6. Dot with small pieces of butter
- 7. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More