- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 cups chopped roast beef
- 2 cups gravy, thinned with water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can creamed corn
- 6 potatoes, mashed
- 2 tbsp. butter
- With 1 tsp salt, cook potatoes till tender.
- 2. Cream with milk and butter.
- 3. Mix meat and gravy together, pour into casserole.
- 4. Cover with creamed corn.
- 5. Then cover with well-mashed potatoes and creamed potatoes
- 6. Dot with small pieces of butter
- 7. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More