Leftover Roast Beef and Gravy Casserole 6 to 8 servings
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
4 cups chopped roast beef
2 cups gravy, thinned with water
1/2 cup milk
1 can creamed corn
6 potatoes, mashed
2 tbsp. butter
With 1 tsp salt, cook potatoes till tender.
2. Cream with milk and butter.
3. Mix meat and gravy together, pour into casserole.
4. Cover with creamed corn.
5. Then cover with well-mashed potatoes and creamed potatoes
6. Dot with small pieces of butter
7. Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish