- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2-3 Cups cubed Leftover Turkey cut into manageable pieces (dark and white meat)
- 2 Cups Leftover cooked stuffing
- 3 Cups Leftover gravy (Or 1 Can cream of turkey/chicken/mushroom soup with 1 cup milk)
- Leftover Rice or Mashed Potatoes
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Double 9" Pie Crust
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees
- On a pot on the stove Simmer all ingredients.
- Probably about 10-12 minutes on Med-Low heat.
- Pour meat mix into pie crust
- Cover with second crust and cut slits in the top
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until crust has browned
- Let set 5-8 minutes before slicing to serve
NotesI threw this together after thanksgiving with all my leftover. It can be done from scratch though.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More