- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter (at room temperature - NOT melted))
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (measured first
- and blended to a powder in food processor
- or blender)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce Hershey bar, grated
- 3 cups chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup raisins, soaked in water, then drained (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together butter and both sugars, then mix in eggs and vanilla extract. Add flour, powdered oatmeal, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet, making golf ball-size cookies. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Makes about 112 cookies.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI made these for Christmas last year and gave them out to my neighbours. They loved them
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
The NourishFull Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More