- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb pasta, any shape
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup bottled or fresh lemon juice
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- salt and peper to taste
- Pine nuts, chopped parsley and/or Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook pasta as directed and drain. Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat while pasta is cooking. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 to 40 seconds. Add wine and cook for 2 more minutes. Add tomatoes, artichokes, salt and pepper and cook for 5 more minutes until very hot. Add any other (already cooked) ingredients at this point -- asparagus, zucchini, chicken, Italian sausage, and shrimp all work well. Spoon over pasta, toss and garnish as desired.
NotesThis is a yummy recipe that my family has been passing around for years. I use plain diced tomatoes and add my own spices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More