- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb pasta, any shape
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup bottled or fresh lemon juice
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian herbs
- 1 14-ounce can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- salt and peper to taste
- Pine nuts, chopped parsley and/or Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Cook pasta as directed and drain. Heat olive oil in large pan over medium heat while pasta is cooking. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 to 40 seconds. Add wine and cook for 2 more minutes. Add tomatoes, artichokes, salt and pepper and cook for 5 more minutes until very hot. Add any other (already cooked) ingredients at this point -- asparagus, zucchini, chicken, Italian sausage, and shrimp all work well. Spoon over pasta, toss and garnish as desired.
NotesThis is a yummy recipe that my family has been passing around for years. I use plain diced tomatoes and add my own spices.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Teriyaki Salmon and Green Onion Kabobs
"Lightened Up" Carrot CakeSee More