- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup flax seed
- 1/4 cup wheat bran
- zest of 1 large lemon (about 1 Tablespoon)
- juice of 1 large lemon (about 2 Tablespoons)
- Tea from 2 green tea bags cut open
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet with sides.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well. Spread out in baking dish and place in oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring as little as possible, yet keeping it from burning, until nicely toasted. Do not overbake, as the more you bake, the less lemon flavor there will be. Cool.
- Enjoy with milk, stirred into yogurt, or however you enjoy your granola.
NotesI've been craving homemade granola for a bit now, and I finally took the time to make it this week. There's something so satisfying about freshly made granola, and it's so cheap and easy.
I got the recipe from 28 Cooks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More