- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (16 ounces) angel food cake mix
- 1-2 lemons
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups thawed, fat-free frozen whipped topping
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen raspberries in syrup, thawed
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour batter into un-greased rectangular baker; spread evenly over bottom. Bake on center rack in oven 35-40 minutes or until crust is golden brown, cracked and firm to the touch. (Cake will appear dry; do not underbake.) Turn baker upside down onto cooling rack; cool completely. (Do not remove cake from baker.)
- Poke holes in cake about 1 1/2 inches deep and 1/2 inch apart using a fork. Zest lemon to measure 1 tablespoon zest. Juice lemons to measure 1/4 cup juice. In a bowl, combine lemon juice, zest and powdered sugar; whisk until smooth. Slowly pour glaze over cake, spreading evenly. Let stand 30 minutes or until glaze is set.
- Attach open star tip to a decorator; fill with whipped topping. To serve, cut cake. Top each serving with raspberries; garnish with whipped topping. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More