- Cooking Time: 8 - 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, about 4 breasts
- 14.75 oz. jar or can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breasts into quarters. Heat a large skillet with 4 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook chicken breast quarters on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add lemon juice, chicken broth and artichoke hearts; mix in well.
- Add thyme and stir until mixed. Place lid over skillet and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More