- Cooking Time: 8 - 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 8 minutes
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, about 4 breasts
- 14.75 oz. jar or can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut chicken breasts into quarters. Heat a large skillet with 4 tbsp. of olive oil. Cook chicken breast quarters on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add lemon juice, chicken broth and artichoke hearts; mix in well.
- Add thyme and stir until mixed. Place lid over skillet and cook for 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More