- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For the crust:
- * 1 cup butter, softened
- * 1/2 cup white sugar
- * 2 cups all-purpose flour
- For the filling:
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- * 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- * 2 large lemons, juiced, and the zest of one lemon
- * Confectioners' sugar, for dusting & garnish with candied edible flowers (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. In a medium bowl, blend together softened butter, 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- 3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm and golden. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/12 cups of sugar and 1/4 cup of flour. Whisk in the eggs and lemon juice and zest. Pour over the baked crust.
- 4. Bake for an additional 20 minutes in the preheated oven. The bars will firm up as they cool. ENJOY :-)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More