- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Whisk together 2 cups flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in butter.
- Press dough into baking dish to form crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, lemon juice. Mix 1/4 cup flour and baking powder; stir into mixture and pour over baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars.
NotesThese are delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More