- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 4 beaten eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Whisk together 2 cups flour and powdered sugar.
- Cut in butter.
- Press dough into baking dish to form crust.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Beat together eggs, sugar, lemon juice. Mix 1/4 cup flour and baking powder; stir into mixture and pour over baked crust.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into bars.
NotesThese are delicious!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More