- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust -
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 tbsp. butter or margarine (I used margarine)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Filling -
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- zest and juice of 2 fresh lemons
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- powdered sugar (for garnishing)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine crust ingredients and press into the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 2. While crust is baking prepare filling by mixing together all remaining ingredients except for the powdered sugar. Pour filling over the finished crust and bake for 20 additional minutes or until set.
- 3. Once squares have cooled sift powdered sugar on top and ENJOY!! :)
- For a variation try adding a layer of cream cheese mixed with powdered sugar over the baked crust before pouring in the filling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More