- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter(softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- dash salt
- 5 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 2cups flour, butter,& powdered sugar.
- Mix thoroughly & press into ungreased pan.
- Bake 20min.
- Meanwhile mix eggs, sugar, salt, and lemon juice. Fold in 1/4cup flour & bakeing powder.
- Pour into crust, bake another 25min. longer.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is a recipe that me and my grandmother have been making for a really long time. It's one of my favorites.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Delicious Bahamian RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More