- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter(softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- dash salt
- 5 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 2cups flour, butter,& powdered sugar.
- Mix thoroughly & press into ungreased pan.
- Bake 20min.
- Meanwhile mix eggs, sugar, salt, and lemon juice. Fold in 1/4cup flour & bakeing powder.
- Pour into crust, bake another 25min. longer.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is a recipe that me and my grandmother have been making for a really long time. It's one of my favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More