- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a recipe that me and my grandmother have been making for a really long time. It's one of my favorites.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter(softened)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- dash salt
- 5 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 2cups flour, butter,& powdered sugar.
- Mix thoroughly & press into ungreased pan.
- Bake 20min.
- Meanwhile mix eggs, sugar, salt, and lemon juice. Fold in 1/4cup flour & bakeing powder.
- Pour into crust, bake another 25min. longer.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Oreo Dessert (Cookies & Cream)
Homemade Baking PowderSee More