- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet. Add mushrooms, green onions, basil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Saute mushrooms over medium-high heat until brown and tender. Serve with a wedge of lemon, if desired.
- For a tasty chicken dish, visit www.jennscookbook.com
NotesA tasty side dish, good with egg noodles or a nice addition to salads. Great served over grilled chicken and corn-on-the-cob.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More