- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick skillet. Add mushrooms, green onions, basil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Saute mushrooms over medium-high heat until brown and tender. Serve with a wedge of lemon, if desired.
- For a tasty chicken dish, visit www.jennscookbook.com
NotesA tasty side dish, good with egg noodles or a nice addition to salads. Great served over grilled chicken and corn-on-the-cob.