- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups lemon sorbet or sherbet
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Lemon curl as needed
- In a blender, combine until smooth, sorbet, milk, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil & ice.
- Scrape sides once during blending.
- Pour into three glasses, garnish with additional lemon curl and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More