- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups lemon sorbet or sherbet
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Lemon curl as needed
- In a blender, combine until smooth, sorbet, milk, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil & ice.
- Scrape sides once during blending.
- Pour into three glasses, garnish with additional lemon curl and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More