- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups lemon sorbet or sherbet
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Lemon curl as needed
- In a blender, combine until smooth, sorbet, milk, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil & ice.
- Scrape sides once during blending.
- Pour into three glasses, garnish with additional lemon curl and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More