- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups lemon sorbet or sherbet
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 6 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Lemon curl as needed
- In a blender, combine until smooth, sorbet, milk, yogurt, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil & ice.
- Scrape sides once during blending.
- Pour into three glasses, garnish with additional lemon curl and basil.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More