- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar Save 1/2 cup for top
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar, add eggs, Beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together, add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Add grated rind, pour into 5x9 loaf pan or 2 small pans.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Mix lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Spoon over hot bread and let cool in pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
DIY Tasty Gift IdeasSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More