- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar Save 1/2 cup for top
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar, add eggs, Beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together, add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Add grated rind, pour into 5x9 loaf pan or 2 small pans.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Mix lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Spoon over hot bread and let cool in pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More