- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar Save 1/2 cup for top
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- grated rind of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar, add eggs, Beat well.
- Sift dry ingredients together, add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Add grated rind, pour into 5x9 loaf pan or 2 small pans.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Mix lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar. Spoon over hot bread and let cool in pan.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More