- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon fresh grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, cream the shortening and margarine until well combined.
- Add the sugar in 1/2 cup additions.
- After each addition add a splash of lemon juice and beat well with a hand held mixer.
- Add vanilla and beat for another 3-5 minutes until smooth, creamy and fluffy.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More