- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon fresh grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, cream the shortening and margarine until well combined.
- Add the sugar in 1/2 cup additions.
- After each addition add a splash of lemon juice and beat well with a hand held mixer.
- Add vanilla and beat for another 3-5 minutes until smooth, creamy and fluffy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More